Terms & Conditions
Past Time Productions, a limited company incorporated in England and Wales is the owner and operator responsible for running this website (Referred to as “PTP”, ”Past Time Productions”, “we”, “us” or “our” throughout this notice).
- The content of the pages on this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website may contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of our websites/services may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time our websites/services may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We reserve the right to cancel any account at any given time for any reason.
- Your use of our services and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom.
If you require more information regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us via our Help & Support form, there is a link included at the bottom of every page.